Registration will open Thursday 29 April 2021.
All persons intending to attend the Conference must complete a Registration Form. Please read the below registration information before you complete the Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Conference Managers at email@example.com
To stay up to date with the latest information, join the mailing list.
Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email with your confirmation and a tax invoice and receipt attached. If your email does not arrive in your inbox, please check your junk mail settings. Your registration will only be confirmed upon full payment of fees.
Each delegate will receive a name badge when they check in at the registration desk. The badge will be your official pass to obtain entry to all sessions and social functions. You are responsible to ensure your name badge is clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behavior from delegates and reserve the right to revoke the name badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- Group registrations are offered to organisations who register five (5) or more delegates at one time. Please note that no discount applies on registration fees for individuals registering as a group.
- A group registration will receive one tax invoice to facilitate one payment for the entire group. If you do not wish for your payments to be processed all together please complete the normal registration form.
- Please contact the Conference Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the Conference if you wish to register a group of individuals.
Private Touring, Private Functions, Hospitality Arrangements
Should you have any specialised group requirements for private touring, private functions, transportation or hospitality services (other than those organised for the official program), please contact the Conference Managers who will be pleased to assist.
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as ‘Conference by Arinex, Sydney’.
If you require an invoice for processing, you can select this option at the end of the registration process. Note this option will only be available until 30 days prior to the event.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers by emailing email@example.com.
More information coming soon.
Disclaimer - Program
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Disclaimer - Fees
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the event and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include:
- Loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the event or through the cancellation of the event,
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- Failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- Loss or damage to personal property,
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
- Medical expenses.
The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
Code of Conduct
The Organiser and Host/s of ANZCN 2021 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove from the venue/Event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here, which all attendees are expected to comply with.