Sydney, Australia | ANZCN 2023 Conference | Thursday 26 – Saturday 28 October 2023
The Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries Conference (Notaries – Vital for International Commerce) will take place on Thursday 26 to Saturday 28 October 2023 in Sydney, Australia.
After considering the current economic and political events around the world, the Board of the College decided that the 2023 Conference would now take place in Sydney rather than in The Hague. The Conference will be held at the Opera Quays which is an exceptionally convenient and attractive location right on Circular Quay and Sydney Harbour. Participation costs are also significantly lower than if the Conference had gone ahead in The Hague.
In addition to providing an excellent educational opportunity, the Conference is a great occasion to renew connections and meet new colleagues. And of course, you also have a fantastic opportunity to explore the fascinating, historical and unique points of interest in and around Sydney; Australia’s premier city.
We look forward to seeing you at the ANZCN Conference in Sydney, 2023.
Registration details will be available shortly.
Conference presenters include:
- Dr. Christophe Bernasconi – Secretary General of The Hague Conference of Private International Law (HCCH);
- Prof. Peter Zablud, AM – Past President of the ANZCN and author of Principles of Notarial Practice;
- Nigel Ready – current editor of Brooke’s Notary and Past President of the English Society of Scrivener Notaries;
- Emma Wagner – Forensic Document Examiner;
- Ken Lord – Notary Public and ANZCN Board member;
- Prof. Nyeteri Idontski – Director Legal Language Institute, Minsk State Linguistics University, Belarus; and
- Justin Betar – ANZCN President and Past President of the Society of Notaries of NSW.
Terms and Conditions
The event terms and conditions may be viewed here => ANZCN Conference – Terms and Conditions of Registration and Attendance.
I look forward to welcoming you at the Conference in October.
President, Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries